[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Sun Oct 9 22:36:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am looking for a PCI-GPIB card to use in a machine running windows XP.
After looking on Ebay there are many different options at many different
prices.

I am not sure which would be compatible with my set up.

Currently I have a ACER Laptop, with a NI PCMCIA  GPIB card and I was able
to locate the drivers to make it run with the TimeLab, the HP 5730B,

I have a Dell dimension 2400 desktop, which runs other Ham radio software,
like weak signal DSP, some Seismograph, Dataq data logging   and others.
This computer has a spare PCI slot and I would like to move the HPIB
capabilities into this machine, so I only need to run 1 computer.

Maybe someone is looking for a trade for the PCMCIA GPIB Card and cable?

Thank you for the help

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/
Our business computer network is  powered exclusively by solar and wind
power.
Converting Photons to Electrons for over 20 years