[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO GPSDO

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Oct 9 23:02:51 UTC 2011

Hi, K4CLE

A while ago, I invested $600 in two pairs of the GPSDO and LPRO units.
Intended to replace a pair of 48 volt Z3801 receivers with 24 volt units.
Put them in the project pile for lack of drawings and software, where
they have languished. Their value has dropped, but I'd still like to
have 24 volt receivers with software like GPSCon that can do SNTP.
RS422 is no problem.

Please let me know if you find drawings and software. Copies are
worth more than postage to me.

Bill Hawkins