[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Oct 10 23:37:06 UTC 2011

> The PCI and USB HPib interfaces I've seen are terribly expensive.

I'd call the Prologix board expensive rather than terribly expensive.

The answer to this discussion may depend upon what you want to do and/or how
you want to do it.

I'm happy to do some low level hacking.  I'm not interested in running
propriety code.  For me, the Prologix board is a reasonable deal.  (I got
mine $25 ago, before they put a box around it.)  I'll probably get another
one of these days.