[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Oct 11 08:50:09 UTC 2011

> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

I didn't install it, but it looks like if you have win 7 pro 64 bit, it
is a free download. You need to use IE and instal a validation plugin.
Half a gig of a download!

Now I suspect a 32bit driver might work with the VM. I have an old
usb/serial that won't install in 64 bit windows, but I just replaced the
hardware. The VM needs to be allotted RAM. Kind of messy. However, this
is a good experiment, presuming I can uninstall this VM.