[time-nuts] the end of light bulbs as we know it was Re: Safe power-up. was (Solartron 7075 ...)

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Wed Oct 12 00:00:45 UTC 2011

There is one angle that was not covered, but which is relevant (at least to
those of us using any LF or HF time receivers).

Over the weekend I bought my first LED bulb.  It was on sale and I wanted to see
how it worked.  On the package it gave a warning that it could interfere with HF
communications in the 0.45 - 30 MHz range and to not install it near any
maritime emergency communications equipment.

Peter