[time-nuts] the end of light bulbs as we know it was Re: Safe power-up. was (Solartron 7075 ...)

Gerald Molenkamp geraldm at COMMTELNS.COM
Wed Oct 12 06:59:06 UTC 2011

Hi Hal,

Good timing, good point. Just got home, switched on radio to look at 1300MHz rx signal strength, it is clean up there. Thunderbolt works fine here.

Noise is from crude switcher with almost no filtering.

Regards

Gerald
VK3GJM