[time-nuts] HBG swiss time transmitter shutdown

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 13 11:17:18 UTC 2011

I believe the majority of the microwave beacons (1000MHz and above) in the
UK are now GPS locked for the output frequency. Most are able to maintain
accuracy to a few Hz at the working frequency.  Time information is
obviously available at the site, but this is of less interest......to radio
amateurs.

Alan G3NYK