[time-nuts] Prologix GPiB LAN & 7470 printing problem

Peter Krengel krengeldatec at gmx.de
Fri Oct 14 22:34:46 UTC 2011

Hi group,
just got a Prologix LAN interface and tried to get some
printouts from my Anritsu MS6804A but it didnt works.
Phase Noise & Spectrum Surveillance prgs works fine
but 7470.exe allways tells me "communication error 0x02"
when I request a plot.
Communication to the Anritsu works cause it beeps
like I would press the "copy" (print) key on the device but there
didnt came any data to the 7470 emulator.
The Anritsu offers the following devices for printing
in its setup:

HP2225
UA455A
MC8104A