[time-nuts] Reverse engineering circuit boards (was Spectracom 8182 Netclock/2)

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:57:50 UTC 2011

I seem to remember that their rate was around $20 and hour...  half that if you let them put the results in their for sale library.

They did a 6x8" four layer board with components on each side for less than $250.  It had a off-the-shelf DC-DC converter brick on it...  the board came back with the brick de-potted and a schematic of its internals.

I just tried their web site and it was not responding...  hopefully they are not now extinct.