[time-nuts] Re-occuring flicker noise limit

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 18 01:33:04 UTC 2011

Fellow time-nuts,

As I have been running TADD-2 dividers (modified for clock-squaring,
i.e. buffering of the squared clock) I get re-occuring events when I
have a flicker noise limit instead of a white noise limit.

This seems to come and go, and I have not yet fully captured its
behaviour. Never the less, I would ask if this rings a bell or not.

I've noticed that there was a ringing on the input sine, which where
lost at some point. Might or might not have anything to do with it.

Thoughs and suggestions?

Cheers,
Magnus