[time-nuts] Sneaky Errors

David VanHorn D.VanHorn at elec-solutions.com
Fri Oct 21 16:43:28 UTC 2011

Playing with my A unit "Timex" (It takes a licking and keeps on ticking) I'm not getting a reliable unlock even at + or - 5V
Once unlocked, it seems to need to be inside 1.2V before locking.
That results in about 4 hz error, which would be ok for me.

Is there a way to automatically turn off the output if the GPS is unlocked?