[time-nuts] List Threading Behavior?

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Wed Oct 26 23:24:31 UTC 2011

If one is using thunderbird as below, it is just as easy to right click
the time nuts address element at the top of the message and reply do a
"compose message"

If using web based email, the reply-to and change the subject is
probably the easiest since there is no way to do the above action.  It
is interesting that the examples below are from thunderbird.
Jim