[time-nuts] Lady Heather

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 04:29:39 UTC 2011

Hi, I have just been rather surprised to find Seattle co-ordinates
appearing in my Lady Heather window.
I, of course, eventually found that the latest version of John's
program is installed with a link to his TBolt.
My problem is how do you apply the /# command to look at particular
serial port# without having to open a DOS window
and write DOS commands? How do you set up shortcut icons on the
screen to activate a chosen implementation
of LH?
I seem to be able to manipulate the COM# numbers so that the USB to
Com converters find the right TBolt.
It is probably something very obvious that I am missing,
cheers,
Neville Michie