[time-nuts] HP 5061B

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:17:26 UTC 2011

Jeff
Since its the b I will guess it has the dc CS oven controller.
I speculate you may be hearing one of the inductors singing.
The CS controller can be taken out and the cover removed then reconnected
laying it sort of on the table so that you can more easily hear which one is
singing.
If thats true then thats the place to start to trouble shoot.
But the key really is whats singing. There are no alarms that I am aware of.
Regards
Paul