[time-nuts] Looking for information on EG&GTS-RFSRubidiumOscillator

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Thu Sep 8 15:16:07 UTC 2011

That is not the case. Various divisions of EG&G were sold to different companies.

EG&G as a name lived on well after PE bought Reticon. The federal services division was held by URS out of San Francisco, but still operated as EG&G. They decently dissolved the EG&G name within URS, maybe two or three years ago.

Each division ran independently, hence they were easy to sell off.