[time-nuts] From Sundials to Atomic Clocks

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Sep 8 22:13:45 UTC 2011

Ken,

I just checked it and it worked fine.  It is a rather big PDF of 306 pages.  Using OPERA, it
took a while to download with no indication that it was doing it or when it actually started to
download.  But, finally it arrived.  So maybe you did not wait long enough for the "*.gov"
computer to respond ?

Bill....WB6BNQ