[time-nuts] From Sundials to Atomic Clocks

Ken , VK7KRJ vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
Fri Sep 9 06:58:42 UTC 2011

Many thanks Randall, that downloaded first go. I guess nist must be blocking some ip's for
whatever reason.

And thanks to everyone else who replied also, your suggestions were appreciated.

--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.'     (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110908-2, 2011-09-09
Tested on: 2011-09-09 16:58:44