[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB adapter w/Tektronix TDS320

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Sep 9 20:09:59 UTC 2011

In message <B2F30D7E6DB34F46B1F99934DCA846BC12D98A3223 at HQMAIL04.nvidia.com>, Je
rome Peters writes:

>Has anybody had success with the Prologix GPIB adapter and Tektronix TDS320 scope?

I have success with the TDS540A, not sure if that helps you.

see: https://github.com/bsdphk/pylt/blob/master/tds540a.py

One of the tricks I had to do, is that the scope does not send
EOI to signal that the screen-dump is complete, you have to look
out for the ASCII Form-Feed (0x0c) character.