[time-nuts] GPS Antenna

Miguel Gonçalves mail at miguelgoncalves.com
Mon Sep 12 15:39:46 UTC 2011

Hi Chris!

Here and on ntp-questions always helping me out! Thanks!

Moving it up to the roof would be difficult. Would have to talk to all
neighbours to ask permission to run a cable to the roof. I'll have to keep
it at this location.

Anyway, in position hold I would assume that using 2 satellites will give me
good time. Right?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Miguel