[time-nuts] Averaging Location for Position Hold

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Sep 13 22:10:58 UTC 2011

Google maps/earth is sometimes on the money, and sometimes not.
Remember, these are orthorectified images pieced together. That can't be
easy. [They are also on my fecal matter list since they trespassed on my
land (undeveloped) to place a satellite cross mark for a shoot. Needless
to say I was pissed to see the big X on google earth, though now I have
free pointers for NEWS. The while paper had mostly rotted away.]

I guess the other question is what do you get with Lady Heather? That
is, how does it average your position.