[time-nuts] Making a HP 10811 better

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Sep 19 23:03:55 UTC 2011

Hi

If you make a "true SC" the precision required in blank manufacture is quite tight for turns at HP10811 oven temperatures. The operation off turn is more a financial decision than an engineering choice. The part met spec with the crystals. Shipping stuff instead of scrapping it always makes the finance types happy….

Bob