[time-nuts] Subject: Listening to the List Owner

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Wed Sep 21 17:38:53 UTC 2011

Bottom posting is anathema to those of us who use screen readers.  We can't
skim, we have to read every line or risk the possibility of missing
something.  In extreme cases I often give up before getting to the poster's
message.  If you must bottom post summarize instead of quoting every word of
every preceding message on the subject.  This will be my only post on this
subject.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com