[time-nuts] Separating two issues

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 19:39:12 UTC 2011

GM List,

The first issue was the request to stop the Light squared posting.  Sent twice.

We are non-paying guests with a generous host.  Gentlemen, remember the Golden Rule of Business:  He who pays the gold has the right to set rules.  Constant violations could result in no list at all.

Secondly.  One top posting isn’t really a problem.  Going back three, four or more is ridiculous.  Remember one can go to the earlier list postings for more information.

Regarding HTML, mail readers and the XXI century.  I believe most of us are into simple systems like Yahoo and the likes.  We are not professional email communicators.  Most are not email gurus.  Email by its nature, is relatively limited to basic communication.  Anything really beyond that usually involves a phone conversation or written material.

Will everyone be satisfied?  Never!  Let’s just try to see the others viewpoints and attempt to be thoughtful to all.

Regards,

Perrier