[time-nuts] Subject: Listening to the List Owner

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Sep 21 21:37:05 UTC 2011

[In order to make everyone happy, I have top posted AND
bottom posted my reply :-)]

On another list I read, the moderator deletes all top posts
without warning (your post just never shows up).  It is
difficult to have different posting rules for each list.
The same moderator will also delete posts with more than
a few lines quoted from the post being responded to.
Top posting supposedly is bad because it encourages
quoting all previous postings.  That was a problem
when we were using dial up connections.

And now back to time and frequency.

Rick