[time-nuts] Any thoughts on best rubidium?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Sep 23 17:54:52 UTC 2011

Hi Jim:

Do you know how the HP/Agilent 4395A stacks up as a SA?  I really like
the true RMS power detection and the 1 Hz RBW (not video).

<http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/product.jspx?id=1000000864:epsg:pro&pageMode=OV&pid=1000000864:epsg:pro&lc=eng&ct=PRODUCT&cc=US&pselect=SR.PM-Search%20Results.Overview>

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com