[time-nuts] Antenna for t-bolt

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Apr 2 21:58:13 UTC 2012

Every antenna will work with the TBolt. It is of greater importance the
positioning: must clearly see the sky all around, unless you are at a high
latitude (>50 degrees) so that the north is less important as the latitude
increases. I (but it is only my opinion) recommend the quadrifilar helix
type antennae like the ProComm GPS4.