[time-nuts] Antenna for t-bolt

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Tue Apr 3 20:05:22 UTC 2012

Typical chokerings are L1/L2 geodetic antennas. There is however "simple"
L1-only chokerings available from time to time on *bay. I have often seen
them as low as in the $50 range. Orginal use I think was for DGPS
reference stations. Most seem to be the Aeroantenna model in the url
below.

    http://www.aeroantenna.com/PDF/AT575-90_G.pdf

However they have usually been rebadged by Novatel, CMC or Leica.

--

   Björn