[time-nuts] Austron 2201, Tbolt, HP 3801 comparison question

Eric Lemmon wb6fly at verizon.net
Fri Apr 6 20:55:07 UTC 2012

Paul,

I assume that "Tbolt" refers to the older 8-channel Thunderbolt with the
Trimble OCXO.  I have two of that model, plus I have a new 12-channel
Thunderbolt E that is equipped with a "Double OCXO" and is noticeably more
stable than the earlier models.  While the earlier models might show 10 MHz
offset peaks of as much as 80 ns, the Thunderbolt E consistently shows no
more than 2 or 3 ns offsets.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY