[time-nuts] Austron 2201, Tbolt, HP 3801 comparison question

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:54:14 UTC 2012

In my earlier post I was referring to my 2002 TBolt not matching the performance of my 2201 or HP Z3801A rec. I am sorry to rehash an old discussions, does anyone have a link that details TBolt evolution. I am familiar with the mid 2001 change from the Piezo to Trimble oscillator, but I do not know much about the timeline of more recent changes. thanks

Thomas Knox