[time-nuts] Opera coordinator has resigned

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Apr 7 09:07:06 UTC 2012

Moin,

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 09:19:35 -0400
Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com> wrote:

> I think that is why John said that you cannot inspect in
> quality.  Every worker has to do his job right the first
> time, without relying on others to catch his mistakes.
>
> As to your questions about John Forster's competency at
> complicated tasks:  You clearly don't know John!

I didn't questions his competency on complicated tasks.
But i questioned his finger pointing at the CERN guys.
Yes, you have to teach everyone to do their job right
at the first time, but mistakes happen, no matter how
diligent you are. Especially if the system is as complex
as modern nuclear physics expermients. And i do not like
it, if people who are not involved in a complex project
do finger pointing.

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?