[time-nuts] Re-radiating a GPS signal...??

David McGaw n1hac at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Thu Apr 12 17:44:13 UTC 2012

Since I am used to figuring the cable (and additional propagation)
delays, I did forget to mention that for timing.  :-)

On the other hand, I would not be using a repeater except for just
functional testing of a payload system.

David