[time-nuts] Best location for a GPS antenna...?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Apr 12 19:17:11 UTC 2012

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:41:43 +0200
bg at lysator.liu.se wrote:

> Rerad-systems are getting controlled in Europe too.
>             http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/302600_302699/302645/01.01.01_60/en_302645v010101p.pdf
>
> Any reports on how quick this is going? Where I live, there are rules, but
> not many are aware of them.

Interesting, I thought that repeaters were covered by the standard
frequency regulation: ie they are forbidden (or in long: you are not
allowed to make radiations in a frequency band you are not licensed to
send). Unless of course, these repeaters do not fall under the
"radio devices" category, which then the radiation would be simply EMI :-)

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?