[time-nuts] Thoughts on lightning protection measures....

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 23:38:17 UTC 2012

Hi Bjoern,

Possibly, I am just reciting what I read in the Nordig requirements a
looong time ago. Maybe they are worried about far north permafrost scenarios
that go deeper? The requirements for receiver RF input surge protection were
much higher than the usual US requirements..

bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/12/2012 15:38:55 Pacific Daylight Time,