[time-nuts] Opinion Of Attached - Possible HPSDR GPSDO 'Engine'

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 03:32:26 UTC 2012

> Are the Jupiter GPS engines still available?

Don't know but if I was doing it today I would use the ublox timing receiver or the Motorola timing equivalent and a good sc-cut docxo and build it.  Of course I don't have the know-how but it would be an incredible open source build that I would buy from tapr if it was standalone (didn't have to plug into the back-plane).  I would presume the sub 1000 s adev is worse than 1x10-10 on that part so the miller approach seems cheaper and more stable.

Doc
KX0O