[time-nuts] Antenna restrictions [was Lucent 40 dB Antenna]

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 15 10:44:20 UTC 2012

I have to compliment you on this idea!  And I have been hiding/protecting
electrical stuff inside PVC for 40 years.

But planning ahead is better.   In 1973 for our vacation time  I deposited
wife and sons with in-laws and went hunting for land.   Bought this place
for vacation land and retirement.  Spent $350/acre for 65 acres.  Retirement
is now here.   I have 13 acre former corn field hill top for antennas and
paid taxes for what the Dept. of Revenue says is now worth $3,500/acre.
Since I was smart enough to choose a chronically depressed area cost of
living is about as low as you can get in the northern tier of states.   And
I don't have to worry about hiding my GPS antenna!  I only wish I had
started buying more numismatic gold earlier!

If you have children, warn them now!

Lee Mushel