[time-nuts] HP 5372A speed and stability

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Apr 15 19:55:17 UTC 2012

HI

Simple answer:

It's a 200 ps (single shot) box. That makes it similar to a 53132, but not in the same league as a SR--620. Being as old as it is, some of the fancy math in a CNT-90 is not included with a 5372. Still a very useful box though.

Normally you see them with a HP 10811. I don't think there were any other built in standards offered.

Bob