[time-nuts] Antenna Restrictions...

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Mon Apr 16 02:46:54 UTC 2012

I can tell you that the vent stack exists solely to prevent siphoning
water out of J and P traps while water is running. When high winds
produce a lower pressure at the roof vent than in the house, the
traps will be sucked dry and you'll have to refill them to prevent
odor in the house when the wind dies down. Yes, the sewer gases can
be sucked out of the sewer, and sniffed in the breeze on the ground
or deck below and downwind of the vent.

Burt is right. Time marches on.

Bill Hawkins