[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes (was: Re: LORAN-C at MIT)

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Apr 16 15:03:35 UTC 2012

I often smile secretly at those who tout the latest asian stuff. It may be
small, light, and look like a 'puter, but it doesn't compare for bench use
to a Tek 7000 series similar vintage portables.

Going through layer after layer of ever more obtuse menus is just not
'user friendly' to me. Maybe it is to the designers, because they are used
to a 10,000+ character alphabet?

-John

========