[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 18:12:19 UTC 2012

Heard a story of someone who went to a high performance driving school
for racers.  One of the specialty cars had an encounter with a wall and
was out of service so the instructor grabbed an ordinary street rental
car from the lot.  Everyone laughed until the instructor out-drove them all.

If you know what you are looking for and understand the instruments you
can indeed do what you need to with a 500 MHz analog scope.

Peter