[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Apr 17 00:04:27 UTC 2012

IMO, a good UI should be entirely obvious. I learnt to use a Tek 503 in
about 1963. Everything after that has been obvious, until the
'puter'scopes.

The problem with nested menus is knowing where the dang thing you want is,
or worse, that some setting or other even exists.

Have you explored all the pull-down menus in your browser or Word, or,
worse, Excel or AutoCAD? I know I havn't. An Adventure game is far less
opaque, IMO, and the game is designed to decieve.

-John