[time-nuts] Fail on HP5065A PSU repair

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Apr 17 02:17:59 UTC 2012

Magnus,

With the help of others, I have installed a Lamp Assembly in my 'parts'
5065A with the donation of parts from my 'mule' 5065A.  I found several
other problems, repaired them and, now, have a 'new 5065A, and, a 'spare'
A15 board.

It is 'high mileage', discolored, but it works, at least in my 'new' 5065A.
It's yours for what ever you think it is worth plus postage.

My 'new' 5065A is up and operational but with a few more adjustments to
make.

Where, in the world, are you?

Joe