[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Apr 17 02:19:15 UTC 2012

You may be onto something w/ the cultural thing.

In the US, we buy a toy and just expect it to work right out of the package.

In asia, they might actually read the instructions before unpacking the
hardware.

Have you ever read the user's manual for your SW? I certainly have not,
beyond looking up 'how to ....'

-John