[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 18:52:25 UTC 2012

Haven't run into that battery problem.. but rented the 51717 from an Ebay
offerer for low $$ in the past.

I simply sent him an email saying, "I see you are selling that unit in your
 ebay store, can I rent it from you for a week"?

And he did..

I did have a power supply go bad, and simply bought an 83480A digital comm
analyzer for about $200 on Ebay, that has the same exact platform, and one
can  re-use the parts on the 54720D (power, monitor, etc etc).

That entire unit came cheaper by margin than trying to buy just the  power
supply itself.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/17/2012 03:38:41 Pacific Daylight Time,