[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

Rix Seacord eseacord at verizon.net
Wed Apr 18 00:49:35 UTC 2012

John
I wonder what that same engineer would think when I used to link 2 453's
together when trouble shooting problems on and optical character reader
using a crt and pmt's to scan the document.
Pardon my ignorance  but what is deep memory? Please have mercy, I come
from the days of 64k was wow!
Thanks

Ewing (Rix) Seacord
K2AVP/4/499