[time-nuts] Missing parts of threads

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 18 13:41:45 UTC 2012

The other one I think I have seen is that on different routes out of the
forum ...... some congested routes may classify the mail as "Bulk" and these
get lower priority or are even help until the path eases. I suspect this may
explain the timing that David saw. I often seem to get replies before
questions ....very confusing on a time-nuts group :-)) but at least I wont
write it up in Science as a violation of Einstein !! :-))

Alan G3NYK