paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:50:28 UTC 2012

Have to agree about what I have carried on parts. When I get to california
and shop in a few old haunts I end up with strange looking parts. I through
them in a clearer anti stat bag that I now bring along and send them
through the screening in clear site. Never have an issue an occasional ?
like what are those 3/4" catv cable connectors that look like a large shell.
Regards
Paul.