Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 17:43:30 UTC 2012

Yes A nursing home owner did that to get a cooler with two gallons of hydrogen peroxide on board. It leaked and set fire to the luggage. The aircraft got back OK but a couple of luggage handlers got chemical burns.
Security has some advantages.

If you really want to get locked up, try wrapping a stick of cracker barrel cheese with some electronics. I'm not joking, don't try it.

Robert G8RPI.