[time-nuts] To remove membership

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Apr 18 20:19:18 UTC 2012

The certificate "error" is because it's self-signed and not commercial,
which costs a chunk of change every year.  We use SSL to avoid sending
passwords in the clear and not for ecommerce purposes, so (apart from
browsers complaining) there isn't any need for a trusted certificate.
The alternative is to not use SSL (https:) which would avoid the error,
but result in passwords sent in the clear.

John
----