[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Question

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 17:10:04 UTC 2012

Ed, the message about leap pending refers to an impending leap second,
in June I think but others may know more...  It will happen and the
message will go away. From your LH screen, I would say that your signal
levels are way too low.  I don't know why, perhaps low antenna gain, a
badly sited antenna, even indoors maybe?  I suspect the t'bolt is
working as it should.

You don't show your signal strength numbers, but here in Southern
California with a well sited -hp- antenna, I see all visible sats with
between 47 and 50 signal strength numbers and thus large circles on the
map display.

Dan