[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

Andrew Rodland andrew at cleverdomain.org
Wed Apr 25 02:01:36 UTC 2012

I've been having a lot of fun with this time-nut stuff over the past year or
so, and I'm thinking about going atomic in the next year (GPSDRbO), but I'm
a microprocessor kind of guy, and I have incredibly clumsy hands with
electronics and soldering. As much, I'm wondering:

Would anyone be willing to sell (or loan for an extended period) one or two
ready-to-go PICTIC IIs within the United States? I realize this may be rude
to ask since it's a hobby project, but what can I say? All I want it for is
to further my own hobby project.

Thanks,

Andrew